Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Gratitude

It has been almost a full year since I started this blog and I can't even begin to express how therapeutic it has been for me. Not only has it allowed me to rant, ramble and sort through all kinds of different thoughts and emotions, it has allowed me to share with everyone how my life is ever changing and evolving since the death of Alex.

I started writing on here strictly for myself; as a way to organize and try and make sense of everything that had happened. After a few posts, I started to receive e-mails, comments and Facebook messages thanking me for my honesty, and urging me to keep going. To this day they continue to trickle in. It is a weird thing to have those things said to you for something as personal as this, and it is incredibly flattering.

This blog has received over 5,200 views in over 15 countries (!!!). I want to thank everyone who has taken the time to read it- it means so much to me. Especially to those of you who have reached out with similar stories- thank you for being brave and sharing your experiences.

- Sara xx


2 comments:

  1. I think it's so wonderful you continue to take time for yourself and your emotions and give them space here.

    <3 Love you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks girl- I've been reading your blog, you are amazing! xx

      Delete